It’s time for a celebration; we have launched our new website! Sanford Behavioral Health (formerly Sanford House) in Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan has grown since its inception in 2015. And with myriad new programs and the opening of Sanford West Behavioral Health Campus, we were straining the capabilities of the old website. Six months’ work has finally delivered a shiny new website, and we’re excited to show it off.
New Website Launch – Click to Take a Look
Or Let Us Give You a Tour – Some of the Features of the New Website
- We designed our Home Page for your ease of use.
- Our Insurance and Payment section makes it easy for you, a loved one, or a patient to get information or start a free insurance assessment.
- We are also making history with the first standalone Residential Eating Disorder Treatment center in Michigan (for adult women), so read all about it!
- Excursions Magazine continues to deliver relevant articles, videos, and announcements.
- There is space to showcase new/improved programs like Sub-Acute Detox, and the Family Program.
- And last but not least, we have plenty of room to grow – stay tuned for upcoming announcements.
Our Services – Sanford Behavioral Health
At Sanford, we create a consistent system of treatment that guides and tracks our patients through all levels of treatment intensity. Our goal is to determine a clinically appropriate placement for each person in the least restrictive level of care. To this end, our services for addiction, eating disorders, and mental health conditions include a full continuum of care.
- Residential Treatment
- Day Programs (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Group, Individual and Family Therapy
- Family Education and Alumni Support
- Long-Term Support for Patients and Families
- Community Education and Advocacy
Controlled Growth and an Inspired Team
We are proud of our controlled growth at Sanford Behavioral Health. And we are also proud of the growing team of medical, clinical, and support personnel providing treatment to residential, outpatient, and telehealth patients. Since 2015, our goal has been to raise the standard of mental health treatment in Michigan; hopefully our new website reflects our mission and our determination. Kudos to Sanford Behavioral Health Director of Marketing, Marilyn Spiller, and her Grand Rapids team of advisors at MindUtopia, Black Truck Media + Marketing, and Authenticity Marketing Group.