Please join us for an in-person Eating Disorder Summit, on April 13, 2023, in Midland, Michigan. Thank you to our CEU partner, My Michigan Health, who provides 6 Social Work CEUs for the event. We have gathered a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to discuss all aspects of eating disorder treatment and recovery. The summit is for therapists, dietitians, counselors, medical providers, case managers, and students from related disciplines.
We look forward to seeing you at the Eating Disorder Summit. Click the invitation below to register.
Sanford Comprehensive Treatment for Eating Disorders
Sanford CTED is a full continuum-of-care treatment center for those with eating disorders and co-occurring mental health conditions. At Sanford, we understand the challenges of eating disorders and strive to offer comprehensive treatment for individuals struggling with these challenging conditions. In addition, our eating disorder treatment in Marne, Michigan, 12 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids, is dedicated to helping individuals heal and recover from disordered eating. Our experienced professionals utilize evidence-based techniques and a personalized approach to address each patient’s unique needs.
- Residential (female gender 18+)
- All Day Programs or PHP (all genders 14+)
- Half Day Programs or IOP (all genders 14+)
- Supportive Housing
- Outpatient Psychiatric
- In-Person and Telehealth
- Group, Individual, and Family Therapy
- Psychiatrist Led Medical Team with Medication Management
- Multi-Disciplinary Medical and Clinical Team
- Art, Recreational, and Exposure Response Therapy
- Registered Dietitians
- In-Person and Telehealth Options
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)