September is National Recovery Month, and mental health is a timely topic. We would like to thank Jeffrey Mosher and the Michigan Business Network for welcoming back David Green, Founder and CEO, Sanford Behavioral Health to talk about the subject. A lot has changed at Sanford since the last time Green was interviewed in 2020. Not to mention a pandemic and its mental health aftereffects. Their topic for discussion is the expansion of a new facility, Sanford West Behavioral Health Campus, and the growth of Sanford’s expertise. Click the link below to listen to the podcast.
Sanford Behavioral Health’s Expansion and Growth of Expertise
Questions asked and answered in this podcast:
- What is new at Sanford Health since we last spoke in 2020?
- How is the pandemic affecting mental health in Michigan and across the country?
- How did you identify the need for expanded facilities and services?
- What health issues does Sanford treat for both outpatient and residential?
- How does being a family-owned business differ from other health systems in the area?
Michigan Business Beat – Sanford Behavioral Health
At Sanford Behavioral Health, we create a consistent system of treatment that guides and tracks our patients through all levels of treatment intensity. Our goal is to determine a clinically appropriate placement for each person in the least restrictive level of care. Our services for addiction, eating disorders, and mental health conditions include:
- Residential Treatment
- Day Programs (PHP)
- Supportive Housing
- Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Outpatient Psychiatry
- Group, Individual and Family Therapy
- Family Education and Alumni Support
- Long-Term Support for Patients and Families
- Community Education and Advocacy
- In-Patient and Telehealth Options