Sanford House at Cherry Street540 Cherry Street SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Sanford House at Cherry Street is a residential treatment facility for women. When Founders, David and Rae Green recognized the need for gender specific addiction treatment, they began to restore the historic home on Cherry Street. And since that time, Sanford House at Cherry Street has blossomed into a powerful resource for adult women overcoming mental health and substance use disorders. The facility is located in an elegantly restored home in a quiet neighborhood in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We offer female gendered individuals an intimate, homelike and decidedly non-institutional environment in which to heal.
What’s Offered At This Location
Our Priority is Individualizaed, clinically and medically sophisticated treatment
Sanford House at Cherry Street accommodates just ten residents. We understand that each person who comes through the door has needs, obstacles, priorities, and strengths that are unique to them. The Cherry Street patients and their therapists work collaboratively to establish an individualized plan for treatment and beyond.
Every recovery journey is special. We have a deep level of respect for the diversity in perspectives, experiences, and ideals about sobriety and health. We want patients at Sanford to be able to focus on issues that are akin to their recovery needs and journey.
Sanford House at Cherry Street offers residential programs to women with addiction and co-occurring disorders. We are located in a historic home in the heart of West Michigan. Sanford House at Cherry Street offers its residents hope, support and acceptance. Our clinicians offer specialized care and follow a program that accentuates each woman’s inherent values and strengths.
Features of Sanford House at Cherry Street for Women
- Clinical programming and medical management
- 10 beds
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Female gendered therapeutic approaches
- Residential treatment level of care
- Science-based therapeutic approaches
- Wellness activities and private chef
- Beautiful surroundings
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Full continuum of care for long-term recovery
- Residential, Day Programs, Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient Programs
- In-Person and Virtual Options
- Robust excursions and outside AA/NA and community recovery meetings
- Family/alumni programs