Weekends and On-Call Resident Supervisor at Men’s Facility
Sanford Addiction Treatment Centers, Grand Rapids, MI
Looking for an inspiring organization in which to thrive and feel appreciated?
Sanford Addiction Treatment Centers, located in the Heritage Hill Historic District of Grand Rapids,
Michigan, is seeking a part-time Resident Supervisor for our men’s facility with a background in
working with individuals with substance use disorders and/or experience in the mental health field.
What sets us apart?
Sanford Addiction Treatment Centers is a family owned and operated business unapologetically
located in the Midwest, and our midwestern values are the key to our many successes. We offer a
program unlike any other in the state. We are different in that our beautiful, historically renovated
mansions offer a homelike setting in which people can begin the hard work of seeking recovery. Won’t you help us in this mission?
Our employees are the heart of our business. We offer a welcoming and supportive environment in
which to further your career, as well as competitive benefits. We have assembled a group of talented and credentialed professionals to create an unmatched team. We are inspired by
them every day and trust that you will be too.
- Independently manage clients in a community setting.
- Encourage residents’ participation in varied recreational, cultural, and spiritual activities.
- Administer medication as prescribed by physician in accordance with medical
- Provide transportation for residents as necessary, including 12 step meetings, recreational activities, and other care during residential shift hours.
- Assist with conflict resolution among clients and be prepared to intervene as required.
- Perform housekeeping duties, as directed by House Manager.
- Conduct hourly safety checks on clients during sleeping hours.
- Facilitate groups with clients and enter individualized notes on the EMR.
- Attend trainings and staff meetings as assigned.
- Maintain safety drills and documentation.
- Prepare critical incident reports as needed.
- At all times, observe and respect client’s individual rights and confidentiality.
- Maintain competency in policy rules and regulations, health and safety requirements, and adhere to Sanford Personnel Code of Ethics.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Capable of monitoring the facility and grounds, including the ability to ambulate up and down stairs and to lift up to ten pounds.
- Unrestricted Driver’s License
- Experience in the field of chemical dependency and mental health.
- Attention to detail and efficient time-management skill.
- Current certification in CPR/AED and First Aid.
Sanford House is a 24-hour residential setting and flexible schedules are available.
Please visit the website at sanfordhousegr.com to learn more about us!
Job Type: Part-time, including weekend and on-call hours’
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour (hourly rate dependent upon experience)
For further information, inquiries or to submit your resume please e-mail Rod Townes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in Touch
For details on our locations call us at 616.202.3326 or fill out the form below