We are looking for a passionate professional interested in joining our team as we open a Subacute Inpatient Detox program for individuals suffering from a substance-use disorder. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a talented multi-disciplinary team and support individuals as they begin their recovery journey.
- Master’s degree
- LPC, LMFT, LMSW, CADC or equivalent current or able to be obtained in the state of Michigan.
This is a full-time position which includes a competitive compensation package and benefits. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing assessment, stabilization and motivational activities that will support clients through the detoxification process and encourage continuation with a recovery program.
- Providing person-centered and trauma-informed care through the following activities. Psycho-education groups, skills groups, support groups, individual and family therapy/education, treatment planning, and case-management.
- Support for adherence to rules, local, state and accreditation regulations and standards.
- Collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team to provide individualized treatment for each client that engages in the program.
This program will treat adults 18 years of age and older. For further information, inquiries, or to submit your resume please e-mail Jenny Selent at email@example.com.
Get in Touch
For details on our locations call us at 616.202.3326 or fill out the form below